Sunday, November 18, 2012

Please Read Me! What is Your Pet Thankful For?

Thanksgiving is coming up, and it's time to celebrate! I hope you noticed all the new changes I put on the blog, including a cute fish-feeding gadget(on the bottom page--they'll follow your mouse and if you click on the water you will feed them!) and a different design and color scheme. I was hesitant to change the look of my blog because then it may not look "critter-y, or whatever that means. Also, just for today I will say a few things and then be done with it--no critter info today, guys!

I am thankful for:


food--Daisy

Running on my wheel--Peanut

Water;I'd die without it--Jaws(my fish)

My pets--me,(Nature Girl)




Now, you go ahead! Comment A.S.A.P every single day (one comment on one post per person) Then I'll post a special blog on Thanksgiving listing everything you and your pet is thankful for!





P.S: Please remember to ask your friends to tell you about what they are thankful for if you don't have a pet. Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. I was very thankful for my golden retriever Max for 13 years. He was a very good dog and a part of our family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment here! If you want to post a question visit the tab Ask Us - your question will be answered faster.