- What is one of Daisy's favorite foods? _________
- How old was the longest living hedgehog? _________
- BONUS! Which of the following facts about rats are true?
(a) Rats can't burp. (b) Rats can go without water longer than camels can. (c) Both A and B.
Now try these....
- What are salt licks?
- Should you introduce your family or your friends first to a pet hamster?
- TRUE OR FALSE? Guinea pigs can have meat.
- Gerbils are famous for what? (clue: their nicknames are "kangaroo rats")
- Should you let your 4-year-old own any exotic pets such as chinchillas?
CAREFUL, it gets a little harder.....
- What are Question Tuesdays?
- Do hamsters enjoy dried cheese?
- Choose either MYTH or FACT--Rats carry diseases.
- How do you relieve pain from an insect bite or sting on your pet? List at least 2 ways.
- Is cleaning out your pet's cage optional?
AND NOW.......The Gold Bonus Question!
If you answer it.....YOU will become the Critter Corner Quiz Master!
The question is: TRUE OR FALSE? How many days do butterflies live???(yes, this is in the blog!)
Remember, please answer all the questions. Use your best guess. Thanks a million! I wish you well on the challenging quiz.