Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Recent Questions

Alright, folks!!  Here is the moment you've all been waiting for:  It's time for......Daisy and Peanut's Question Tuesdays!!!!!


Daisy: Hey Peanut, I got the first question: Somebody contacted Critter Corner because there were swans in their backyard. Why is that...?


Peanut: Hmmmm...(typing on the computer) Ah, yes, I see now. It says here that swans migrate in the winter. They stop often for breaks, unlike geese. This particular person who asked the question has a very wooded backyard, so that means wild animals will visit them often. That is actually a compliment from a swan!!

Daisy: Oh. Well, you learn something new every day. The next question is from a well-known resident at Critter Corner Headquarters.  She wants to know if snakes are critters.

Peanut: shiver- Please please please don't talk about s-s-snakes!! You know I am terrified of them.

Daisy:  Well, Julia likes snakes!!! You have to answer the question because that's what Question Tuesdays are about!! I mean, deal with it.

Peanut: okay, well,  not ex-ex-exactly b-b-b-because they don't crawl--they slither...

Daisy: Sheesh! That isn't a very good answer.....

Peanut: Just move on to the next question, please!!

Daisy: Oh, alright..... A rabbit friend of mine wanted to know how the weekly poll worked.

Peanut: Ooh-- I know!! The weekly poll is a poll that I get to change every week and you choose one of the suggestions. Today I get to change it so you'll see a new one.

Daisy: And did you know that the results of this weeks poll are...

Peanut: Well.....? What?

Daisy: Uh, you're supposed to say the results.

Peanut: Oh... OH!!! The results for the question " do you have a small pet?" are....  20% for YES!,
60% for NO, BUT I AM THINKING ABOUT GETTING ONE, 20% for NO AND I WOULD NEVER EVER WANT ONE!, and 0% for WHAT'S A SMALL PET??

Just click on the answer you agree with, then click on vote.

Daisy:  Ahem, I have a question--this is the last one. I want to know who voted on NO AND I WOULD NEVER EVER WANT ONE! Maybe they would like to comment and answer that question for us.


Peanut: Was that you???

Daisy:  OF COURSE NOT!! Well, that's all for now on Critter Corner!!!!!!!

Peanut:  Hey! That was MY line!



3 comments:

  1. Tip: if you want 2 watch any videos I post on here, it's best to do it on the computer. I noticed they don't show up on a tablet or mobile device. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for answering my ? About Swans. I really appreciate all the tips you give.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment here! If you want to post a question visit the tab Ask Us - your question will be answered faster.