Thursday, October 18, 2012

Introduction

Well, this is my first post, so here goes:

This blog is for those people who love all animals, but have a special place in their heart for the small animals of the world.
 You know, the adorable critters that you can hold and love, the ones that you don't mind if they are making noise all night on that wheel, or the cute creatures who others call "creepy?"

If you have any of these animals, or know someone who does: you're not alone, because this blog is dedicated to those little guys, their owners, and hearts who have very tiny pawprints all over them.



So, I'd better introduce you to my critters. I have a rabbit named Daisy and a hamster named Peanut and I may get a pet rat. The idea of having a blog came from them. One day, I thought, "wouldn't it be great if I could share my love with other critter-loving people?" Thats when I finally was able to get a blog.
Basically, I'll try to post something every other day, and you won't just be hearing about my pets, you'll hear about every kind of critter there is. Critter Corner has info, crafts, and more from, me(and even some "daily posts" from Daisy and Peanut.)


Okay, thats all for now, but you won't be disappointed with tommorow's post on Critter Corner!



3 comments:

  1. Hey its me Daisy, the pet rabbit. Its nice she included rabbits, that was our promise. She could only do the blog if she included me! and she did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you have your own Blog and I will read it everyday. I don't have a critter yet but keep thinking of getting one probably I will rescue one they need a forever home. Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome! I am going to tell Clare about it, because she loves critters!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment here! If you want to post a question visit the tab Ask Us - your question will be answered faster.