Thursday, February 7, 2013

Nature Pictures

I heard on the weather that tomorrow there will be a huge snowstorm! I don't think they said how many inches, so I guess we will be "surprised." I was lucky enough to get some nice pictures of nature. We have ENORMOUS icicles on our house! This is the start of my new documentary called "Nature in the Suburbs" that follows a whole year through all four seasons. Thanks, Windows Movie Maker! (sadly, Critter Corner can not display it since edited movies can not go on the blog! Too long and hard to upload, I guess!)

See above for pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to Nature in the Suburbs. Sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment here! If you want to post a question visit the tab Ask Us - your question will be answered faster.