Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A New Comic I'm working on

Instead of having this post being about critter tips or whatever info I usually do, I have a little announcement. I have been working on these comics for a LONG time but I really have never done a whole comic book about them. So I'm kind of excited because I have an even better idea. Once in a while I'll post a comic on here and then you can read it. Sort of like a daily comic in the newspaper. (Daisy: Somebody say newspapers? Do you really have any for me to chew or renovate my play-box? huh? Huh?) 

Characters of the comics:




This is going to be fun to have comics on here and I'm sure people will love it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment here! If you want to post a question visit the tab Ask Us - your question will be answered faster.