Monday, August 26, 2013

Critter Knitters(More updates!)

I got some new yarn today and started a washcloth with one of the yarns.
(Cotton/wool Bulky Debbie Bliss yarn)

The yarns I got are

"Autumn" multi string yarn

Chunky 100% wool yarn


Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino yarn 

100% wool Pink and Gray


Patons KROY "socks" 





I also got a Warriors book 3: Forest of Secrets. (: By Erin Hunter(:






So, that was a little update for you guys. Tomorrow I promise everyone an "info" post! We are going the adoption shelter(we are getting a puppy or dog!) this weekend, so I am donating my sewing collection of dog and cat toys (which I am making more soon since I only have a few made) to the shelter for the animals as a kind gesture! More about that later! (:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment here! If you want to post a question visit the tab Ask Us - your question will be answered faster.