Monday, July 14, 2014

What Do I Call My Pets?

Yesterday, I recieved this question: 
"Do you have nicknames for your pets? If so, what are they?
Also, do you have pet middle names??"

I thought this was a very interesting question. Prepare yerselves, folks. Here is my very extensive list of my pet nicknames. After I do those, then we have middle names.





Ignatius Sir Pig ~

Iggy
Igs
Igster
IgPig
Sir
Sire
Red(I don't really know why)
Blue Eyes
Maple Syrup
Maple
Mapie



Mickey ~

Mickster
Mickey Hamster
M-I-C-K-E-Y
Key
Mick
Blackie
Chubster
ChubChub



Daisy ~

Daze
Dazed
Day
DayDay
Pepper(Not sure why I call her this, either.)
Cadence(Her middle name)
Petal
Daisy Petal
My Inspiration
TheBinkMaster



Minnie ~

Min
Mineral
MinMin
Loving Girl
Sweetheart
Minnie Moo
Moo
Rose
Girly Girl



Lily ~

Midnight
Darth Bunner
The Dark One
Silent But Deadly (Emerson actually made that one up for Lily. It's not thaaat funny.)
The Midnight Hour
She Strikes At MIdnight
Vampire Bunny
Bunnicula
Red Eyes
O Evil One
Tiger Lily


Next up, Middle Names.

Daisy's full name is 
~ Daisy Cadence Anastasia ~

Minnie's is
~ Minnie Petal Rose ~

Ignatius's is  
~ Ignatius Sir Pig ~

Mickey's is 
~ Mickey Khomyaka McHammie ~

Lily's is
~ Lilliana Midnight Star ~




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment here! If you want to post a question visit the tab Ask Us - your question will be answered faster.