Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I got my C&C Cage!

(Note: I've been trying to publish this for awhile, but the WiFi wouldn't let me publish it, although by all other means it was working fairly well. I actually got this cage almost about a month ago, give or take a few days. Sorry. ^_^ )




 I ordered my 2 x 3.5 (grids) C&C cage on Friday and it came today for a very happy owner to assemble and place her very happy pig in the brand new cage!
It was very easy to assemble, and it gives enough room-to-roam for Iggy. I used decorative duct tape to put on the corners so it was very secure, and I picked out nice white grids and a navy-blue Coroplast base that makes it very similar to the old cage.

(Speaking of, the old cage is going in the basement with Mickey's old cage, and it will eventually be used for future animals.) ^_^

A very happy piggy explores his new cage. (I imagine him saying, "Wha...? You're taking a picture now?")


A view of the right side.


A view of the left side. (The green bag is a homemade hay bag I made out of a bag I got a long, long while ago at a gift shop. I never used it, so the creation of a guinea pig hay bag happened. Things like these seem to be begging me to make good use of them, and so, what better use for this than a hay bag? It's very cute and Ignatius loves it.)


And, I am sorry for forgetting to take pictures during the assembling part of it. I was going to, then I forgot, and realized after. I hope this mini-tour is okay instead. :3



2 comments:

Post a comment here! If you want to post a question visit the tab Ask Us - your question will be answered faster.